Some solid work done today and a lot of lessons learned throughout the week. I finished my Bargue plate and I set up and blocked in my sight-size cast drawing. I've read and heard mixed opinions about this method of sight-size drawing (using plumb lines, etc.), but the outcome is a very accurate and measured drawing. It definitely takes some getting used to since I'm from a comparative (relational) drawing background, but I'm happy with my progress and I'm learning a lot.
Shouts out to Mandy Theis, Juliette Aristides, and Lorraine Mocco for this awesome first week. Can't wait to get back to it next week.